Mr. Yahia Mustafa, ACCA
Before joining SNL, he was working as an Asst. Manager Accounts at Hajvairy Associate, a construction company based in Islamabad. His main responsibilities were to assist in monthly accounting close and financial reporting processes, create, analyse and interpret financial results and manage related balance sheet account reconciliations. He was also responsible for providing daily operational support to Finance department, assist in improving accounting processes; contribution in handling third party contracts, purchase orders, and timely invoice processing.
Mr. Mustafa started his career as an internal audit trainee at Avais Haider Liaqat Nauman, Chartered Accountants. During his tenure, he was mainly involved in internal audit of PTV HQ and PTV Home where he:
- Planed, organized and carried out the internal audit assignment including the preparation of an audit plan.
- Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management’s response and implementation.
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management.
- Work with management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all major risks are identified and analyzed, on an annual basis.
- Report on the value for money in all its activities with special regard to economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by management, the audit committee, chief executive or finance director, provided such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function.
Provide both management and the audit committee with an opinion on the internal controls.